Pursuit Aerospace is a global manufacturer of complex aircraft engine components that are developed through highly integrated processes.
Our exceptional quality is driven by a deep investment in and the daily practice of continually improving our people, processes, and products.
Always Pursuing Better.
Company Details:967 Parker Street
Manchester, Connecticut 06042
Name: Patrick McSwwain
Title: General Manager
Name: Troy Thetreault
Title: Director, Engineering
Number of Employees:330
- 3, 4 and 5 axis machining, up to 55" diameter
- CNC Turning to 40" diameter
- 5 axis laser cutting and laser drilling
- 60" bottom load heat treat
- Sheet metal fabrication expertise
- GTAW and auto GTAW, EB and laser weld and Seam and spot resistance weld
- Component assembly expertise
Hastalloy, Nickel and Cobalt Alloys, Stainless Steel Alloys, Steel Alloys, Titanium Alloys
Part Size Ranges:
12" - 24", 24" - 60", 6" - 12"
AS 9100, General Electric, Pratt & Whitney
EDM / ECM, Fabrication, General Machining Processes, Heat Treating, Hot Forming, Hydroforming, Laser Cutting, Milling - 5 axis, Sheet Metal Fabr, Turning, Welding (Arc, Tig), Welding (Electron Beam), Welding (Laser), Welding (Plasma), Welding (Spot)