Located in Bristol CT, in our 25,000 square foot facility with over 35 years of coil winding business expertise, Classic Coil today supports the Medical, US Military, Aerospace and the Industrial Solenoid markets. Not limited by shape or size, whether it be a bobbin wound coil that is encapsulated, or a fine wire bobbin less coil for implantation into the human body or used in our nation's military in national defense we have the capabilities.
Winding wire sizes from #2 to #58 gauge in copper, gold, silver and platinum with precision tolerances meeting today's precise coil dimensional tolerances.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your design.
Company Details:205 Century
Drive Bristol, Connecticut 06010
Name: James Bowman
Name: Jeffrey Haversat
Title: Business Development Manager
Number of Employees:65
- Fine Wire
- In-House Molding
- Specializes in valve coils, brake and clutch coils, relay, motor control and switch-gear coils, sensor coils, guidance system coils and, more
- Electromagnetic coils used in solenoid, sensing, specialized rotors, field coils, and LVDT/RVDT.
- Aerospace Coils, Induction Coils, and Electronic Smart Coils.
- Molded-Encapsulated coils designed for automation.
- Encapsulated Motor Stators & Stator Assemblies
- Toroid Coils and Transformers
Exotic Metals - Gold, Silver, Platinum, Rhenium), Nylon - Glass Filled, PEEK, Polymers, Silicone, Rubber, Polyurethane
Part Size Ranges:
1" - 6", 12" - 24", 6" - 12", less than 1"
3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing, Assembly Operations, Conventional Molding, Laser Cutting, Laser Part Marking, Non-Destructive Testing, Plastic Molding - Hi Temp, Wire Forming
Classic Coil Company's Team
Aerospace and Military Technology Coils Fine-wire Coils, Encapsulated Coils, Tape Wrapped Coils, Liquid Epoxy Coils, Paper Section Coils, Part Feeding Coils & Torroid Coils
CNC Automated Winding & Welding